TomTom Services Connection Problem – The devices and services offered by the TomTom are advanced and efficient. They have a number of devices for navigation and fitness purposes. You can visit the website to check the various products or go to your nearest retail store for same.
However, some of the users have reported a common issue while using the TomTom. This is TomTom Services Connection Problem which can be caused due to many reasons. You can troubleshoot this problem as the troubleshooting steps are provided in this blog.
How to Troubleshoot TomTom Services Connection Problem?
Check The Internet Connection
This error generally occurs when the user tries to update the software using the MyDrive Connect. If this is the same case with you then check the internet connection first and then continue.
You can follow these steps to troubleshoot the internet issues:
- Turn off your internet connection, WiFi or LAN connection.
- Wait for few seconds and connect it again.
- Once the internet turned back on, check whether the issues are fixed or not.
- If the problem is there with the internet connection then contact your internet service provider.
- Otherwise, go to the next troubleshooting method to fix the TomTom Services Connection Problem.
For instant resolution of the issues, we recommend you to contact the TomTom Support and get hold of a skilled technician.
Uninstall And Reinstall TomTom MyDrive Connect
Once you are sure that the issue is not with the internet connection, you can try these steps. Here, we are going to remove the MyDrive Connect from the computer and then reinstall it.
- On your PC, go to the Control Panel by clicking on the Start button.
- After that, click on Uninstall a Program under the Programs menu.
- A list of all the installed applications will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the MyDrive Connect and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall from the available options.
- Follow the further instructions to remove the MyDrive Connect.
- Once the application is removed, restart the computer.
When your device starts back again, reinstall MyDrive Connect on your computer by following the steps mentioned on the website.
Similar Issues With TomTom Update
- Fix TomTom traffic not working iPhone
- TomTom live traffic how does it work
- Error: Oops, there’s a problem with connecting to TomTom Services
- TomTom looking for traffic signal
- Troubleshoot TomTom Services Connection Problem
- TomTom GPRS status disconnected
- TomTom services are temporarily unavailable
- How to activate TomTom traffic?
- TomTom connection problems
- What is TomTom error screen?
Here is the list of similar issues faced by the TomTom users. If you are also having similar queries, feel free to get in touch with the TomTom Support team. Simply place a call at the toll-free number and get a technician now. #tomtom update #mydrive connect